3Division Outdoor Events BV respects the privacy of the visitors of its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for those involved to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority
personal details: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
By continuing the visit of this website you accept the following user conditions.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
Website (hereinafter also "The website"): Tactical & Adventure STORE
Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereafter also: "The administrator"): 3Division Outdoor Events BV, located at Gravin Sabinastraat 3, 3284 AN Zuid-Beijerland, Chamber of Commerce number: 58174621.
Article 2 - Access to the website
• Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website, nor the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular do not use for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
• All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only one part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the responsible party, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, that is possible
not be interpreted as tacit consent or waiving of legal proceedings.
Article 4 - Management of the website
• For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
suspend, suspend or restrict access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
remove any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international legislation or is contrary to internet etiquette
temporarily unavailable to the website in order to be able to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The manager is in no case responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you seek connection with the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not responsible for legal proceedings against you:
because of the use of the website or services accessible via internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the manager becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage that he suffers as a result of which you are still suffering.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data is collected by 3Division Outdoor Events BV. Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used
by the administrator for maintaining relations with you and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b AVG everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Every request to this end must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal details will no longer be under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain
functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory character of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the manager. If you no longer wish to receive it, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you must
to refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorized use, as well as from any act that constitutes a violation of the privacy of those persons. The manager is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Storage period data
• The data collected by the website administrator are used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
• A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor during each visit to our website. It is then possible to put our website on special
We use the following types of cookies on our website: •
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for the tracking of session and
login information. O
- Anonymised Analytical cookies: to view the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor the communication and information provision to the needs of visitors of our website. We can not see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies intended for showing relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This allows organizations to show their website visitors, for example, targeted advertisements. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Personal data are usually processed with tracking cookies.
Facebook (tracking cookie) Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
When you visit our website, cookies originating from the responsible and / or third parties can be installed on your equipment.
For more information about the use, management and removal of cookies for each type of control, we invite you to consult the following link:
https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en- post / cookies # faq
Article 12 - Visual material and offered products
• No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the offered products on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
• Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of
the manager's place of business is exclusively competent in the event of any disputes regarding these conditions, except when a statutory exception applies to this.
Article 14 - Contact
• For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Wim de Graaff, email@example.com, 0642771136.