Crye Precision's Modular Rigger's Belt (MRB) is a single, lightweight belt system that delivers your pants. It features Crye's LoopLock inner belt layer that passes through pants belt loops, keeping the MRB oriented and stable.
There are two main ways to configure the system to suit any operational need:
- Keep the inner LoopLock layer attached to most secure and stable setup.
- Wear inner LoopLock layer as a separate low profile pants belt for added versatility.
- Multiple pistol mounting options (on inner LoopLock layer, on exterior MOLLE sleeve, and on main belt)
- Main belt can be replaced with alternate load-rated rigger's belts
- Ergonomically shaped for long wearing comfort
- Extremely light and low bulk
- Mole sleeve has opening for drop leg holster integration
- Inner LoopLock calling functions on its own as a great low profile pants belt (no bulky hardware)
A tremendously lightweight modular gunfighter belt solution for the weekend operator, the MRB is capable of being configured and configured for a fixed array of applications. Run it as a standalone, semi-rigid war belt or wear the inner belt with the MRB outer belt as a donned / doffed combat belt setup. The MRB Outer Belt can be used for any first-line calling to expand the system to full personal retention or rigging capabilities.
Manufactured exclusively to the weekend warrior enthusiasts, the officially licensed Crye-Precision Tactical Gear and Clothing product line replicas of the signature "Crye Licensed" ribbon, as well as clearly marked product identification tags, so that there is no confusion about the piece of gear in your hands.
Official Licensed Crye Precision Tactical Gear and Clothing line from ZShot Inc. ARE NOT USED for military, law enforcement, government or real-world users.