Deditors and security personnel trust their hands on the M-Pact® and are reliable protection in the field. The shock-resistant Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) is sonic welded to the glove and provides flexible protection against common impact injuries and abrasions. The unique Impact Guard ™ keeps your index finger free for smooth use of a weapon. The double-layered fingertip construction strengthens the thumb and forefinger and protects against abrasions and abrasions. The embroidered fingertip pattern improves sensitivity and dexterity. The XRD® padding in the palm also absorbs bumps and vibrations when you are completely absorbed in your work so you can keep your focus.
The new cast rubber exoskeleton offers knuckle protection.
Double layer fingertip reinforcement on index finger and thumb.
1. Impact Guard ™ protects first knuckle with EVA Foam and rubber covered grip material
2. TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) protects the knuckle and fingers against impact
3. Pull Dry ™ stretch fabric on the back of the gand provides ventilation and moisture
4. TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) Velcro closure for a secure fit
5. Armortex® palm rest
6. Double-layer fingertip reinforcement for extra durability
7. Forefinger and thumb are embossed and textured for extra grip
8. XRD® palm filling absortes bumps and vibrations
9. Durable synthetic palm
10. Nylon loop ensures easy storage convenience